Keynotes and Workshops
Are you a leader in a for-profit, non-profit or public-sector organization? Are you ready to be energized by a fresh approach to employee engagement and organizational performance?
ELA’s president, Chad Weinstein, will craft a presentation for your organization to show how ethical leaders build trust and ignite engagement to deliver extraordinary results.
Not your garden variety speaker, Chad is an entrepreneur with a Ph.D. in ethics. Through his keynotes and workshops, he helps leaders embrace ethical principles and practices that:
- Build trust
- Ignite engagement
- Deliver extraordinary results
Chad knows how to make ethical leadership positive, entertaining, imaginative and highly relevant to today’s work environments. He will deliver a presentation customized for your organization. Chad shares real-world examples of ethics-driven workplace transformations, plus ethical practices and principles that you can use every day.
Download a PDF of Chad’s speaking information
Chad’s public speaking clients include:
- Minnesota Fire Chiefs Association
- Care Providers of Minnesota
- Minnesota Society for CPAs
- International Society of Fire Safety Instructors
- Minnesota Sheriffs’ Association
- American Society for Industrial Security
- National Rehabilitation Association
- Minnesota Book Publishers Association
- College of Saint Scholastica (Sandbulte Lecture)
- Employers Association
- Metropolitan Fire Chief Officers Association
- Midwest Society of Association Executives
- Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension
- National Association of Rural Power Cooperatives
- Numerous public safety agenciesBuild trust
Mr. Weinstein brought ethics from a lofty ideal to a pragmatic approach relevant to business management decisions. His background and experience provided insight and credibility to the presentation and launched many very interesting discussions. Of the many ethics courses I’ve attended, this one has been most applicable to what I really do in professional life.
Margaret Wunderlich CFO & EVP Lerner Publishing Group
Chad makes an ethics course into an inspiring and motivating experience.
Participant, Minnesota Society for CPAs
Keeping with our desire in creating 21st Century leaders, ELA has made a significant difference for our department, helping build both skills and relationships among leaders at all levels of the Department. ELA has been a key asset and strategic partner, especially during the transition to our new administration.
Thomas Smith, Chief Saint Paul Police Department